|Current President||Lance Leone|
|Past President||Phillip Baker|
|Vice President||Della May Moore|
|Architecture/Code Compliance||Cathleen Crabb|
|Hospitality and Membership||Joyce Crider|
|Safety and Security||Paul Bonner|
Ever wonder what we do? Or think you might want to be a Board member?
Executive Committee Officers
- President – Schedule and preside over Board and Membership meetings, prepare and oversee a budget for the year, ensure the preparation and expenditure of budgets for all Committees as appropriate, prepare an annual calendar for OHCA, represent OHCA at meetings with other community group and government officials, e.g. city council members, city departments and notify members when annual membership fees are due
- Vice Presidents – Preside over meetings in absence of President, assist in the preparation of budgets, support the maintenance of membership list, organize Block Captains, support Standing Committees in adhering to their responsibilities.
- Secretary—Keep minutes of Board, membership meetings and special meetings.
- Treasurer—Maintain financial records and prepare financial reports for the Board and membership.
Standing Committee Chairpersons (plan, organize and conduct OHCA activities in the following areas)
- Architecture & Code Compliance—Monitor compliance with applicable neighborhood covenants and city codes and recommend action as needed.
- Communications—Publish the quarterly Acorn newsletter, maintain website, publish the Oak Hills Residents Directory, publicize events.
- Events—Schedule and organize quarterly membership meetings and events, e.g. Easter Egg Hunt, National Night Out.
- Membership & Hospitality—Meet and greet new Oak Hills residents, recruit OHCA members, plan and organize the Directory.
- Parks—Maintain the beauty and vitality of the Oak Hills park,; including mulching trees, watering, and providing liaison with the city Parks Department. Assure the entrance signage and landscape is maintained and improved
- Security—Monitor crime activity within Oak Hills, recruit Cellular on Patrol volunteers, maintain liaison with SAFFE officer at the Prue Police Sub-station, support the organization of OHCA Block Captains.